Business Development Manager $90,400 jobs
South End Partners
$80,000 - $135,000 a year
- We are a Toronto based executive search firm seeking a few superstars to drive growth and deliver results for one of our clients.
- Knowledge and experience in project management best practices in relation to software development.
- Overseeing new product development as well as the enhancement…
- Influences and negotiates to achieve business objectives.
- Assists in the development of strategic plans.
- Applies professional consultative sales and business…
iMortgage Capital Ltd
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- 2 years of business development experience in mortgage or real estate industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business preferred.
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for the maintenance and growth of existing business and penetration of new businesses.
- 7 years+ of related experience in partner management and/or business development.
- Outstanding analytical skills & business acumen.
- Minimum 5 years of fundraising, business development and/or sales experience in a customer-centered organization or business.
- What the Business Development Manager role is about:
- Proven successful experience in new business development;
- What you will be responsible for:
Quartztec Construction Ltd (QCL)
- Regular feed back to the Chief Estimating Officer regarding ongoing projects and business development work.
- Undergraduate degree in business, and/or engineering…
- Knowledge of: operational policies and procedures; customer service and value/solution selling methodologies; developing and maintaining long-term business…
- Business community and industry networking.
- Strong portfolio growth in business lending products;
- Strong, profitable portfolio growth in business deposit…
- Regularly conduct monthly and quarterly strategic business reviews with all customers and oversee development of action plans to address any issues.
- Strong in business acumen and structured thinking.
- The Manager, Corporate Development will report to the Vice President of Corporate Development and work…
$110,000 a year
- Provide business development strategies to anticipate and adjust to changing markets.
- Responsible for revenue growth in assigned business division.
$140,000 a year
- Our client, a leading Software Development group with an office in Mississauga, ON is looking for a Software Development Manager to join on a full-time…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.