Business Development Manager $71,600 jobs
Greater Toronto Area, ON
- You will have 5 years prior project management experience, preferably ground up High-Rise development in Toronto.
- Assist with the development of harmonized Program/Project Management methodologies.
- Work in close collaboration with the associated functional areas, resource…
$79,448 - $132,331 a year
- Development of business cases, standardization and streamlining of business processes, development of talent management and success plans for procurement,…
White Tail Automation
- Business Development skills are highly valued.
- Directly managing resources that have been assigned on a day-to-day basis, and interfacing with Client Managers…
Clever Devices Ltd.
- The Senior Project Manager is responsible for leading project teams, managing resources, adherence to schedule performance, and managing the financials of…
- May be assisting Business Analysts with identification of business requirements, integration needs, baseline metrics, feasibility studies and cost benefit…
- Business case, feasibility study, budget estimates, etc.).
- Commit to and deliver on the people manager promise to support and further the business’ vision…
- Skills training in business finance/accounting, budgeting, and leadership.
- University degree in engineering, applied sciences, applied technology, or business.
- Technical background and business software proficiency.
- An understanding of industry trends, development principles, and project methodologies.
- Business acumen and financial analysis.
- Manage project development, testing, and implementation activities.
- Reporting to the Manager PMO with direction from the…
Be the first to see new Business Development Manager $71,600 jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.