Business Development Manager $71,600 jobs
Company in Electrical Industry
- Actively participate in the development of new engineering business development, personnel development and training.
- Business acumen and financial analysis.
- Manage project development, testing, and implementation activities.
- Reporting to the Manager PMO with direction from the…
ESIT Advanced Solutions
$88,461 - $101,151 a year
- Evidence of managing complex IT application development and infrastructure projects at an executive level;
- Related education and experience must be in the field…
Red Stamp Agency
Port Moody, BC
- Experience leading and mentoring other project managers.
- Then we want you to be our new Senior Project Manager.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to team members.
- Supporting the Business Management Office.
- Continuous improvement of business processes.
- Support the development of formal methodologies.
- Technical background and business software proficiency.
- An understanding of industry trends, development principles, and project methodologies.
- Agile Iterative Development Models and DevOPs practices.
- Senior IT Project Manager will be accountable for the planning & successful delivery of large projects…
- Experience in scaled agile software development methodology.
- Demonstrated understanding of software development and product life cycle.
- Project Manager to help write the next chapter with us.
- Has your paper napkin business plan turned into a billion-dollar reality?
- Reporting to the Professional Services Manager, the Senior Project Manager will deliver high-quality project management services to our Unit4 Business World…
- A high-visibility role in construction for a confident manager of people, resources and client expectations.
- To be up to the exciting challenges of this Senior…
Be the first to see new Business Development Manager $71,600 jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.