Business Development Manager $71,600 jobs
Sort by: relevance -
The Better Software Company
- Business Cases - develop business cases for each new product / product enhancement to demonstrate viability of the product/capability, including target pricing…
Hire Quality Inc.
- Broad understanding of strategic planning, business development, sales, marketing finance, operations, project management and product engineering.
H2 Wellness Inc.
- Business case and financial model development (including industry, market, and opportunity analysis).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Computer…
- Only the best Product Managers are capable.
- There was no simple way for product managers to build and share roadmaps.
- Are you up for the challenge?
- Manage all aspects including initiation, planning, execution, process development, business readiness.
- Translate marketing roadmap and business priorities into…
- Experience in Agile Product development environments.
- Solid business acumen, management and marketing communication skills.
- Lead billing experience roadmap development by working with other business units such as CBU, MBU, and R4B.
- Provide program development and reporting on ad hoc…
Finhaven - We're Hiring!
- Keep the tech team informed around 3rd party solutions and marketing technologies that might be beneficial to our stakeholders 4+ years working as a Product…
- Product development expert with innovative approach to process improvement.
- Use market research to identify customer needs and business opportunities.
Intellijoint Surgical Inc.
- Exposure to agile software development.
- Excellent business acumen, including risk management.
- Possesses a blend of business and technology savviness.
$75,000 a year
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager.
- University or College degree in Communication, Marketing or Business.
- We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who understands the importance of…
- Leading new product development initiatives by interacting with end-users, sales, R&D and other stakeholders to present the business cases to senior management…
- Define product development directions (features, user experience, optimizations) and drive ongoing product initiatives in close collaboration with R&D, User…
- You possess strong business management skills – understanding of strategy, business functions, metrics, decision-making, and workflow.
- What skills do you need?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
KUBRA has evolved to focus on digital and software solutions.