Business Development Manager $71,600 jobs
- 5+ years of managing the development of software products, especially new Product Development experience in digital product services.
- Sales and business development experience.
- Update business opportunities and forecasts in the Hatch business systems.
- Seven to ten years of experience.
- Ensure performance, assessment, training and development for health and safety staff.
- Hatch has an exciting opportunity located at our global head office in…
- Assist with staff development and recruitment.
- The candidate should be experienced with planning, concept design, analysis and detailed design services for the…
- He/she must also have demonstrated interest in business development initiatives, and in the development and maintenance of client relations.
- Experience in managing or executing large-scale operational projects, and proven business development skills.
- The scope also includes delivering expert advisory…
- Development of a risk management strategy to identify & address risks to project outcomes resulting from systems, data or IT infrastructure.
- The Engagement Manager keeps abreast of technology advances and is responsible for making the business aware of any business opportunities or constraints due to…
- The Site Manager role is generally required for large scale projects where multiple construction managers and associated staff are required to execute the…
- Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices.
- The DevOps Manager manages service delivery and website/systems reliability and scalability…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.