Business Development Manager $34,800 jobs in Oakville, ON
- Our Project Managers manage uncharted product development projects and lead our talented cross-functional teams of engineers to successfully deliver cutting…
- 5+ years of experience leading and delivering complex agile software development projects.
- Experience building high-performing, collaborative, cross-functional…
- Key functions include the development, execution, and development of project plans.
- Business Line: Life Science Services.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams both in Canada and the US, ranging from creative to digital development ensuring all timelines are being met and the…
- Detailed business knowledge of individual insurance industry, ideally agent/commission/new business, an asset.
- The purpose of this role is to:
- Business and Commercial: Candidate should have experience assisting commercial and business development teams to develop financial models for projects.
- More importantly, the Project Manager will manage a successful team and help develop future construction professionals.
- Levels commit to their clients.
PVA Consulting Group
- Bachelor’s Degree such as a BA, BSc, BComm, or BBA (MBA or Master’s is an asset) with a focus on operations management, organizational development, business…
- What you'll get to do as a Project Manager:
- Previous leadership of capital and municipal planning for linear infrastructure development.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
TallSky Consulting Group is Vancouver Island’s HR Specialists. We represent leading employers in public, private and non-profit sectors.