Business Development Manager $34,800 jobs in Oakville, ON
- University Degree or College Diploma in business, sales or marketing.
- They are also required to develop and maintain outstanding business relationships with new…
- Collaborate with the DSI team throughout the sales cycle including Business Development, Marketing, Solution Engineering and Implementation.
- Enjoys the challenge of developing new business,.
- A history of successful activity-based, conceptual telephone selling and experience with territory/account…
Calligo (Canada) Inc.
- Post-Secondary Education in Business, Technology or a related field of study.
- Seasoned in identifying new sales opportunities, and preparing presentations and…
- A selection of development opportunities.
- Support existing suppliers by implementing growth strategies tailored to their needs in order to develop successful…
$40,000 - $60,000 a year
- The Account Manager is responsible for delivering a monthly quota of business equipment solutions to business clientele in the Toronto area.
- 5 – 7 years’ of operations or business development experience in the transportation or business services outsourcing industries with progressive, market-leading…
SpringBoard Data Management Inc.
- By creating Tableau reports based on business requirements with linked content, drilldowns and nested parameters, the Account Manager helps to develop vendor…
- Contributing to client strategy development, budgeting communication, penetration, satisfaction, execution and financial growth for new business within their…
- Working collaboratively with our business development team to grow the business and proactively identifying existing client and new business opportunities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.