Business Development Manager $34,800 jobs in Oakville, ON
- Effective people manager, coach and mentor.
- 10+ years of industry experience managing multiple resources / business units with technical accounting experience.
Auto World Imports Network
- Report any stock damage or losses to the Parts Manager.
- Due to our continued growth, our Volvo Villa (Major Intersection Yonge & Steeles near Centerpoint mall…
- Lead business development effort, marketing and proposal preparation (serve as capture manager) for new work or change orders for existing projects.
- Proven success with both people development in leadership positions and long-term sales growth;
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality or Business Management or…
- Work with clients and the Land Development team on GTA land development projects;
- Participate in the preparation of proposal and other business development…
- Client Management and support in business development activities.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience (15 or more preferred) as a project manager, including…
- Obtaining planning and development approvals;
- Preparing planning policy and zoning reviews for municipal and development clients;
- Generate monthly reports for business leaders on contract records for their line of business.
- Collaborate with other system users/contract administrators in…
Prasad & Company LLP
- Assurance, Audit and Business Advisory:
- The Senior Manager is on the front lines of generating new business, which includes, planning engagements, supervising…
- You will gain knowledge through mentorship and skills development, fast-tracking your professional development to becoming a strong project coordinator in the…
- + Provide business development including seeking out new opportunities and enhancing existing projects.
- + Motivated, team player, independent, organized with…
- Support Manager, Internal Audit in designing the annual audit plan cycle by identifying the area of business process to audit using a risk based approach.
- Pre-designed specialty programs, business cards and marketing materials.
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.