46 jobs found within 50 km of Oakville, ON
No jobs found within 25 km of Oakville, ON
Business Development Manager $34,800 jobs in Oakville, ON
Prasad & Company LLP
- As a business advisor to our clients the Tax manager will aim to maximize tax engagements and achieving qualitative outcomes.
Auto World Imports Network
- Report any stock damage or losses to the Parts Manager.
- Due to our continued growth, our Volvo Villa (Major Intersection Yonge & Steeles near Centerpoint mall…
- Pre-designed specialty programs, business cards and marketing materials.
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path.
- Motivate and develop a multilevel digital team focused on digital development, content development and management.
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing.
- We’re looking for a Sales Manager.
- Sales Manager: Mercedes-Benz Canada needs fans like you.
- Post-secondary diploma/degree in business administration, automotive…
- We’re looking for a Service Manager.
- Service Manager: Mercedes-Benz Canada needs fans like you.
- You will report directly to the General Manager and will also…
- Generate monthly reports for business leaders on contract records for their line of business.
- Collaborate with other system users/contract administrators in…
- You will lead the development of the annual travel insurance product and pricing plan for your distribution partners including outlining major tactical…
- WSP is currently seeking a Project Manager to join our Land Development team, located at our Thornhill office.
- Registered as a P. Eng. or CET in Ontario;
- University degree – Marketing, Business, Economics, Insurance.
- Establish fact-based gap analysis based on market problems to support product development &…
- Obtaining planning and development approvals;
- Preparing planning policy and zoning reviews for municipal and development clients;
Prasad & Company LLP
- Assurance, Audit and Business Advisory:
- The Senior Manager is on the front lines of generating new business, which includes, planning engagements, supervising…
- Lead business development effort, marketing and proposal preparation (serve as capture manager) for new work or change orders for existing projects.
- Effective people manager, coach and mentor.
- 10+ years of industry experience managing multiple resources / business units with technical accounting experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.