Business Development Manager $34,800 jobs in Oakville, ON
Lala Skin Essentials
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business, Creative writing or related field.
- Stay current on content development from our competitors and other…
- The Key Holder will execute the plans and strategies developed by the Store Manager to support the various store functions in relation to sales, operations,…
Corbrook Awakening Abilities
- The Job Coach reports to the Community Development Manager.
- Orient and support clients socialization to workplace environment, workplace culture and business…
- Report discrepancies between actual stock and computer reported stock to Inventory Specialist and/or Store Manager.
- Help us boldly shape retail in Canada.
- Reacts quickly to all customer and employee injuries and partners with Store Manager, District Manager, and Human Resources immediately.
- Supports all Corporate programs within the business.
- Work with FSM to achieve financial goals for the business.
- Ensures food safety standards are achieved.
- You’ll support the Store Manager in achieving store objectives with regards to hitting sales targets, recruiting, and development.
- Maintain an effective and open line of communication with Store Manager and District Manager.
- In this role, you'll support the Store Manager by directing and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.