Business Development Manager $34,800 jobs in Oakville, ON
VDF Vertical – Toronto, ON
$37,000 - $45,000 a year
- Inbound calls: Manage RFQs for structural components and parts sales while assisting and working with Business Development Manager and Office Manager on…
- Functions of the Business Development Consultant position include:
- We are looking for an Business Development Consultant to fill a new full time job opportunity…
- Identify business opportunities by reviewing merchandise presentation, merchandise mix, and inventory levels, and communicate your recommendations to the Store…
- Assisting the Store Manager in the execution of the store business plan that will lead the store to successfully achieve budget plans;
- General Manager: 2 years (Required).
- Experienced General Manager required: We are currently looking for a fantastic General Manager to lead our Chrysler…
- Partners with Store Manager to assist in setting performance goals for team for their personal skills development.
- How You Will Make a Difference:
$29.00 - $33.61 an hour
- Demonstrated commitment to on-going personal development and upgrading of technical skills through business activities, professional development and/or…
$35,000 - $45,000 a year
- Work closely with Sales Manager and Sales Representatives.
- Scarboro Mazda *is a leading franchise dealership in Scarborough that is looking for highly …
- You may sort by Business Unit to see this position under Utilities.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Office Administrator will be responsible for…
- Collaborate with business users, technical teams, database administrators, and testing teams to address release issues and maintain release schedule while also…
- Coordinate with the Inventory Manager for all service and detailing requirements.
- Join our growing, forward-thinking team!
- Truck Sales: 3 years (Preferred).
- Lead the development of work practices that promote autonomy and accountability at all levels.
- The Line Leader provides leadership, direction, development, and…
- Understanding of SDLC, Agile, and Iterative Development.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Computer Science, Information Systems/Management.
Excellence Auto Collision
- Report equipment issues with Production Manager.
- Continuous OEM training for further career development and advancement.
- Auto body: 3 years (Required).
- Driven by metrics to deliver results to meet business goals.
- Through collaboration with your General Manager and/or Assistant General Manager, you will teach…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Adecco helps more job seekers start and advance their careers than anyone else. Find out how we can help you achieve your career goals.