Business Development Manager $34,800 jobs in Oakville, ON
GL CHEMTEC INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- As the Senior Business Development Manager, you will report directly to the to the VP.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities.
Sheridan Student Union
$52,000 a year
- Reporting to the General Manager, the Services Manager is responsible for overseeing the Assistant Services Manager, evaluating current SSU services and…
- Communicate team hiring needs to the Talent & Business Operations leaders and participate in the hiring process for all roles on their teams.
- Store's Budget and Business Results.
- The Store Manager manages the client service, people development, sales, productivity, merchandising, operational and human…
- Senior Manager of Learning and Development *.
- Build an employee training and development roadmap to ensure consistent and progressive evolution according to…
ARDA Power Inc.
$133,000 a year
- Negotiate business terms and contract with clients and business partners;
- Respond to inquiries from members of the business community and general public…
- The Business Development Manager – Strategic Partnerships (BDM) role is responsible for providing strategic leadership to existing partnership(s) and developing…
- The Business Development Manager will report to the President.
- Oversee the application of business contracts;
- Promote products and services to potential clients…
Calligo (Canada) Inc.
- As the Business Development Manager, you will have theopportunity to craft the business plan for success within your role, and seek virtual team support to be…
Virox Technologies Inc.
- About The Business Development Manager*.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in sales, sales strategy, business development, and managing projects and…
- Business Development Manager - Flight Centre Travel Group - Oakville.
- We are currently recruiting a Business Development Manager to join the Corporate Traveller…
- The PPA Oncology Business Development Manager (PPAOBDM), in collaboration with Sales & Marketing, will be responsible for driving PPA sales & market development…
Emmett Sullivan Management
- Our client, a successful Canadian company in the strategic IT industry, is searching for a pinnacle Business Development Manager with a true “hunter” mentality.
$109,010 - $115,824 a year
- Reporting to the Associate Dean, Educational Development and Technology, the Manager, Educational Development is accountable for oversight and operational…
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for all activities supporting the development of timing belt business for Habasit Canada.
- Personal & professional respect from all stakeholders.
- Competitive remuneration (plus benefits & earned bonuses).
- …all while having good time!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Sephora is a leader in global prestige retail, teaching and inspiring clients to play in a world of beauty..