Business Development Manager $34,800 jobs in Oakville, ON
- Manage the departmental business planning and goal development process, including developing and executing a one-year business plan.
- Seek new business opportunities outside of the sales channel, and collaborate with other business units to generate fresh ideas and initiatives.
- Interested in joining a private family-owned, Canadian business?
- Partners with hiring managers with respect to maintaining current job descriptions and profile…
Retirement Shield Canada Insurance Plan
$70,000 - $100,000 a year
- Create a strategy around driving the business forward.
- Completed University Degree, the business would be preferred.
- Drive Sales Activity with all Sales Reps.
JUSTWIN IT Solutions
- Justwin IT Solutions is currently accepting applications for a certified HR Development Manager.
- Orient new employees and complete onboarding process of new…
- The Account Development Manager (ADM) is responsible for identifying and selling against opportunities within Coca-Cola’s local and national small store…
Wendy's | Parsaie Group
- Provides leadership, direction, training and development of your crew.
- District Managers provide the direction, training and expertise required to ensure that…
$97,500 - $100,000 a year
- Responsible for IT developments and updates, and retrofitting existing business locations.
- Develop, supervise and train IT personnel for the business.
$89,046 - $100,177 a year
- Marketing skills and business experience in a leadership role;
- Supports the Community Development and Partnership team with divisional initiatives.
- This position will report to the Project Manager of Operational Readiness.
- Logical & Results oriented with strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- In conjunction with the Regional Manager, constantly review all sales activities, targets, and strategies in order to maximize results.
- BS, BA Four Year Degree.
$37 an hour
- Assist in product development and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments.
- Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that…
- 5-7 years of experience within the telecommunication industry's Business to Business segment preferred.
- Post-Secondary Degree, with in a business discipline.
- Connecting with hiring managers in a variety of industries who are looking for temporary and permanent employees.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.