Business Development Manager jobs
- As Store Manager, you will have the responsibility of leading all aspects of your store efficiently and optimally, and managing all business activities;
- Co-managers, assistant managers and store associates.
- Adapt to changes required by the business.
- The store manager is accountable for sales performance,…
- Must be available to work key times of the day and week based on business requirements.
- Recruiting, training and developing a team of Wine Merchants, CEC and…
- Lead an operationally sound business by balancing company policies, procedures, shrink/loss prevention, payroll, reporting, and scheduling.
- You’ll lead an Assistant Manager, Service Managers and Department Managers to success in the following areas:
- PetSmart is a retailer unlike any other;
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.