Business Development Manager jobs
You refined by:
Senior Project Manager (undo)
- Business case, feasibility study, budget estimates, etc.).
- Commit to and deliver on the people manager promise to support and further the business’ vision…
- Manage two complex, simultaneous initiatives that span one or multiple lines of business.
- Build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to…
People 2 Work
- Responsible for ensuring adequate training and development of direct reports while maintaining and building team morale.
White Tail Automation
- Business Development skills are highly valued.
- Directly managing resources that have been assigned on a day-to-day basis, and interfacing with Client Managers…
- Assist with the development of harmonized Program/Project Management methodologies.
- Work in close collaboration with the associated functional areas, resource…
$79,448 - $132,331 a year
- Development of business cases, standardization and streamlining of business processes, development of talent management and success plans for procurement,…
ESIT Advanced Solutions
$88,461 - $101,151 a year
- Evidence of managing complex IT application development and infrastructure projects at an executive level;
- Related education and experience must be in the field…
- Business acumen and financial analysis.
- Manage project development, testing, and implementation activities.
- Reporting to the Manager PMO with direction from the…
- Technical background and business software proficiency.
- An understanding of industry trends, development principles, and project methodologies.
Clever Devices Ltd.
- The Senior Project Manager is responsible for leading project teams, managing resources, adherence to schedule performance, and managing the financials of…
- May be assisting Business Analysts with identification of business requirements, integration needs, baseline metrics, feasibility studies and cost benefit…
White Clarke Group
- Support with continued professional development.
- Our Project Managers working day looks like;
- As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the software…
- Skills training in business finance/accounting, budgeting, and leadership.
- University degree in engineering, applied sciences, applied technology, or business.
Be the first to see new Business Development Manager jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
The Greater Toronto Airports Authority operates Toronto Pearson, Canada's busiest airport, which served 50 million passengers in 2018.