Business Development Manager jobs
- Collaborate with the DSI team throughout the sales cycle including Business Development, Marketing, Solution Engineering and Implementation.
- Enjoys the challenge of developing new business,.
- A history of successful activity-based, conceptual telephone selling and experience with territory/account…
- 5 – 7 years’ of operations or business development experience in the transportation or business services outsourcing industries with progressive, market-leading…
$40,000 - $60,000 a year
- The Account Manager is responsible for delivering a monthly quota of business equipment solutions to business clientele in the Toronto area.
- Assisting the Sales Team in closing new business by issuing quotations, following up on account and quotation activity, obtaining purchase orders and ensuring…
- Working collaboratively with our business development team to grow the business and proactively identifying existing client and new business opportunities.
- Contributing to client strategy development, budgeting communication, penetration, satisfaction, execution and financial growth for new business within their…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.