Business Development Manager jobs
- May require working with other business areas to determine business requirements, growth rate, regional city strategies and space planning.
- Strong quantitative analysis skills, including business case development and financial modelling.
- University degree, preferably in Engineering or Business.
- Provide support, coaching, professional development, goal setting for your team.
- Support conversion rate optimization and cost transformation initiatives that…
- Familiarity with mobile development is a plus.
- Prior experience as a Software Developer / Project Manager.
- As an active member of the TELUS International, you…
- A business degree in Marketing or Communications.
- 5+ years progressive experience in Marketing and business management positions.
- Produce business cases includes the financial benefits, which support the business viability of your OSS architecture solution.
- Master of Business Administration degree.
- Experience building and presenting complex business cases.
- Bachelor's degree in business, commerce, engineering or…
- Reporting to the Manager - Business Strategy Development for Loyalty, Sales & Support, you are responsible to inspire, mentor, and coach our sales leaders to…
- Experience in business development, preferably with small businesses.
- A degree or equivalent in business management or applicable university level discipline,…
- Participating in portfolio strategy development.
- An undergraduate degree in Business, Mathematics, Economics, or related discipline.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.