Business Development Manager jobs
- Manage the roadmap development and end-to-end service agreement process and delivery of business optimization through Marketing, Channel and IT systems…
- Work with internal business partners to seek ways of improving/streamlining data collection.
- Relationship Builder: Experience supporting implementation of…
- Confident in leveraging your business acumen skills.
- Drive team engagement through a culture of high performance and personal development.
- Provide support, coaching, professional development, goal setting for your team.
- Support conversion rate optimization and cost transformation initiatives that…
- A business degree in Marketing or Communications.
- 5+ years progressive experience in Marketing and business management positions.
- With a strong understanding and thorough knowledge of marketing principles, business decision-making techniques, business processes, telecommunications and…
- Participating in portfolio strategy development.
- An undergraduate degree in Business, Mathematics, Economics, or related discipline.
- Owning business cases and presentations for senior management.
- Committed to personal development, time management, and continuous learning.
- Experience in business development, preferably with small businesses.
- A degree or equivalent in business management or applicable university level discipline,…
- Sound analytical skills and the ability to use those skills to support various business decisions or proposals.
- Mentoring and growing our Guiding Ambassadors.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.