Business Development Manager jobs
- As a Corporate Development Manager you will contribute to the identification of issues and development of work plans by assisting in specific research and…
- Inquisitive Nature: You have a desire to understand the interworking of business processes and economic benefits commercial deals; you enjoy performing detailed…
- Undergraduate degree in business or related disciplines.
- Support a team of 7 business analysts responsible for escalation reporting, analysis and root cause…
- Outstanding business and financial acumen and proven track record of P&L accountability.
- Reporting to the Director, IoT Solutions, the Product Manager, IOT will…
- Sound analytical skills and the ability to use those skills to support various business decisions or proposals.
- Mentoring and growing our Guiding Ambassadors.
- With a strong understanding and thorough knowledge of marketing principles, business decision-making techniques, business processes, telecommunications and…
- Confident to be creative, use good judgement and focus on what matters most to our business.
- Looking for a career, not just a job?
- Not afraid of a challenge.
- Experience in business development, preferably with small businesses.
- A degree or equivalent in business management or applicable university level discipline,…
- Owning business cases and presentations for senior management.
- Committed to personal development, time management, and continuous learning.
- Business customers expect scalable solutions and services with flexible consumption models which enable business outcomes and deliver exceptional business value…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.