Business Development Manager jobs
- Experience with financial risk assessments or business case development for investment decisions.
- Ability to design, carry out analysis and model business…
- The Corporate Development team helps shape TELUS’ strategy, focus exploration, and accelerate TELUS’ profitable growth by catalyzing scale through…
- Manage the roadmap development and end-to-end service agreement process and delivery of business optimization through Marketing, Channel and IT systems…
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
- You are a dynamic team member with strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- The ability to prepare technical design documentation, business requirements documentation, proposal writing, business cases and training & knowledge base…
- Provide oversight and guidance to key team leaders including Project Managers, Customer Service Manager (CSM), Account Manager, Vendor Manager.
- Work with internal business partners to seek ways of improving/streamlining data collection.
- Relationship Builder: Experience supporting implementation of…
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree or CPA certification.
- Solid business acumen and an understanding of key financial performance measures.
- Excellent understanding of business processes, technology and telecommunications, as well as general business and financial acumen.
- ITIL or PMP an asset.
- Confident in leveraging your business acumen skills.
- Drive team engagement through a culture of high performance and personal development.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.