Business Development Manager jobs
- 5+ years of managing the development of software products, especially new Product Development experience in digital product services.
- Ensure performance, assessment, training and development for health and safety staff.
- Hatch has an exciting opportunity located at our global head office in…
- Experience in managing or executing large-scale operational projects, and proven business development skills.
- The scope also includes delivering expert advisory…
- The Engagement Manager keeps abreast of technology advances and is responsible for making the business aware of any business opportunities or constraints due to…
- The Site Manager role is generally required for large scale projects where multiple construction managers and associated staff are required to execute the…
- Assist inventors and commercialization managers with IP protection strategies.
- This is a collaborative role for someone with experience in the area of…
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in an Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Commercial, Engineering, Project Manager or equivalent role, demonstrating…
- The Commissioning Manager participates in the conceptual development of a commissioning project and oversees organization, scheduling and implementation…
- Provide regular feedback to the Overall Engineering Manager and Mechanical Lead on progress with preparation of deliverables.
- Familiarity with System Center Operations Manager.
- Comfortable working individually or as part of a global team to achieve business objectives.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.