Business Development Manager jobs
- The Business Analysis Manager is a management-level position responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a…
- The Business Analysis Senior Manager is a senior management-level position responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange…
- Proactively notify Development Project Manager of risks, bottlenecks, problems, issues, and concerns.
- It involves interaction with various teams including…
- 6-10 years experience as Business Manager, Project Manager or PMO Lead.
- Management of CoS / Business Unit Manager / PMO team members based in Canada.
- Experience as Applications Development Manager.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of how areas of business integrate to accomplish business goals.
- Integrate in-depth knowledge of applications development with overall technology function to achieve established goals.
- Facilitate team and client meetings.
- This role is responsible for providing Chief of Staff / Global Business Manager support to the PFF Technology organizations, working as part of a small team.
- Be involved in people development and deputize for the regional support manager.
- Working closely as a trusted partner for senior business heads.
- Provide guidance on feedback reviews with development managers, ensuring outstanding issues are tracked to closure, particularly long-term strategic fixes.
- You will be working a matrixed team of Developers, Business Analysts, Project Managers, and Quality Assurance Analysts both onsite and offshore, including FTE &…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.