Business Development Manager jobs in Oakville, ON
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Experience interacting with development teams, managers and clients.
- JMO Systems is a small business that provides big results for our clients.
Simplicity Car Care
$80,000 a year
- The Business Development Manager – Ontario will be excellent at building relationships and have strong negotiating skills.
- $80,000 + Bonus Structure + Benefits.
- Identify business opportunities by reviewing merchandise presentation, merchandise mix, and inventory levels, and communicate your recommendations to the Store…
VDF Vertical – Toronto, ON
$37,000 - $45,000 a year
- Manage RFQs for structural components and parts sales while assisting and working with Business Development Manager and Office Manager on larger deals.
- Business Development - Sales - Account Management - Relationship Manager - Account Executive - Advertising - Advertising Sales.
- The Business Development Coordinator is responsible for making and answering all outbound and incoming phone calls and emails in an efficient, friendly and…
- Ideas which go beyond traditional industry norms will be developed and executed by Marketing Managers.
- Based out of the head office in Toronto, this position is…
- Provides administrative assistance to the Toronto Sales team, the Toronto Sales Manager, Regional Sales Managers and independent representatives;
- The ideal Cosmetic Manager will:
- Develops a yearly plan for personal development.
- Prepares performance appraisals in association with Front Store Manager.
- Sharing expertise to promote technical development and mentoring employees.
- Deep knowledge and technical proficiency gained through extensive education and…
- Identify skills that need improvement and work with your manager for development in those areas.
- Show ambition to continue professional development in the sales…
- Lead the development of work practices that promote autonomy and accountability at all levels.
- Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of…
Oxford College of Arts, Business and Technology
- Maximize brand value through the development of ancillary revenue streams and new opportunities.
- Develop and promote branding initiatives consistent with…
Canada Optimal Nature Inc.
- Assist in product development and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the design,…
- ¨ Assist in the development and implementation of existing and new marketing strategies to help increase sales.
- Offer honesty, reliability, and flexibility;
Be the first to see new Business Development Manager jobs in Oakville, ON
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
TJX Canada - Global off-price retailer operating in 9 countries, in Canada: Winners, Marshalls & HomeSense. We offer opportunities across our stores, distribution centres and head office.