Business Development Manager jobs in Oakville, ON
50 jobs found within 50 km of Oakville, ON
No jobs found within 25 km of Oakville, ON
- Identify skills that need improvement and work with your manager for development in those areas.
- Show ambition to continue professional development in the sales…
- Assistant Managers support recruitment, talent development and performance management.
- Assists with business analysis and planning; conveys opportunities and…
95 Development Inc.
- Project Development: 3 years (Required).
- Administrative in real estate property management and development: min. 3 years (Preferred).
Altrom Auto Group (AAG)
- Monitor and adjust reorder points continuously according to demand development.
- A Product Manager is a key position in our organization.
- Ongoing Learning and Development Training.
- Reporting to the Branch Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
$100,000 a year
- Must understand the implications of product costing to ensure business goals are met.
- Manage team of direct reports and responsible for employee development,…
Canada Optimal Nature Inc.
- Assist in product development and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the design,…
- Reporting To: Maintenance & Engineering Manager*.
- A proven business sense with strong troubleshooting and decision-making abilities.
WRENCH IT UP
$15 - $23 an hour
- Web Development: 3 years (Preferred).
- Managing the business Website, wordpress and SEO.
- Diploma or degree in a business or IT discipline like marketing,…
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- Responsible for development and administration of annual department budget to attain business goals with operational stability.
- Call Center: 1 year (Preferred).
Urban Planet - Scarborough Town Center
- We are currently looking for a Store Manager, Assistant Manager and MITto join our amazing team at our new Scarborough Town Centerlocation.
- Coordinate with the Inventory Manager for all service and detailing requirements.
- Join our growing, forward-thinking team!
- Truck Sales: 3 years (Preferred).
- Identify business opportunities by reviewing merchandise presentation, merchandise mix, and inventory levels, and communicate your recommendations to the Store…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.