Business Development Director $80,000 jobs
- Manages the planning and execution of the Non-Traditional Development Strategy throughout Canada in targeted channelsof business (Airports, Universities…
- This role applies to Business Controllers in all frontline and supply line units for all business units and will report to the Finance Director.
- Work with external customers to understand business process and flows to deliver software solutions that meet business needs.
- Strong data and analytical skills.
- Experience in sales and business development.
- The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for attaining and exceeding the sales and business development goals of…
- Adept at spotting business opportunities and developing creative business solutions.
- Good business sense and strategic thinking.
- Supports the implementation of the goals, objectives and operational and business plans approved by the Executive Director, Clinical Director, Physician and/or…
- Self-starter with drive to succeed in a quickly changing business environment.
- Ability to distill complex technologies to compelling messaging for business.
- The Director, People & Culture will provide strategic direction and leadership to all functions of the People and Culture department including HR Business…
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities.
- Create an environment where leadership and talent development are top priority…
- Strong political and business acumen.
- Bachelor of Business Administration or equivalent post-secondary education an asset.
- Talk about a dream team!
- The position will coordinate with various business partners to develop and implement comprehensive change, training and communication plans to enable business…
- The director of Offer Marketing is accountable to:
- Engage with other Marketing / Sales Leaders to share business opportunities and foster solutions.
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- Acquire and develop new Aftermarket business.
- Under the guidance of the Director, Seals Sheltersand Aftermarket;
- High level of technical ability.
- Territory Planning, Pre-RFP Prospecting and Relationship Development, Proposal Development, Pricing Development, Presentation Development and Delivery (finalist…
Be the first to see new Business Development Director $80,000 jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Headquartered in St. Louis, Express Scripts is the nation’s largest independent pharmacy benefit manager.