Business Development Director $80,000 jobs
- Proficient business software skills (e.g.
- Proficient understanding of video content storyboarding and development.
- Is an effective team member;
- Entrepreneurial sales & business development skills (in a sports / recreational environment).
- Team Development and Customer Relationship.
- Experience working with Agile development teams.
- The technical writer position reports to the Director of Product Training & Publications.
- Cliantha is currently seeking a Director of Business Development, Bioanalytics;
- Experience in business development and bioanalytical services;
$4,000 - $10,000 a month
- Diploma, Degree or experience in business management and marketing.
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path.
- University degree in Business and Accounting.
- Ability to stay on top of business, industry and economic trends.
- CPA designation (CMA, CGA, CA) or MBA.
- 5 years’ experience in an Information Technology as a Business Analyst, working with end-users to translate business requirements into system specifications.
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle from requirements to release;
- Reporting to the Director of Software Systems, the Software Developer is a…
Jones DesLauriers Insurance Management Inc
- Professional development paid at 100%.
- Oversees our Producer to Partner Program as a Program Director which includes:
- Find more about Navacord, visit:
- Analyze business needs to determine software requirements.
- Ability to cultivate business relationships based on trust and professionalism;
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- Acquire and develop new Aftermarket business.
- Under the guidance of the Director, Seals Sheltersand Aftermarket;
- High level of technical ability.
- Manages the planning and execution of the Non-Traditional Development Strategy throughout Canada in targeted channelsof business (Airports, Universities…
- Territory Planning, Pre-RFP Prospecting and Relationship Development, Proposal Development, Pricing Development, Presentation Development and Delivery (finalist…
- This role applies to Business Controllers in all frontline and supply line units for all business units and will report to the Finance Director.
Be the first to see new Business Development Director $80,000 jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Headquartered in St. Louis, Express Scripts is the nation’s largest independent pharmacy benefit manager.