Business Development Director $80,000 jobs
- Interact with Senior Manager of Sales (SMS) and Regional Director (RD) for coaching and development purposes of HFAs, specific to deal quality and operational…
- Supporting the development of HFA productivity to warrant promotion to an HFLM.
- Thorough knowledge of the pertinent Real Estate market, competitor innovations,…
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Residential Property Management.
- The successful candidate will be responsible to execute on the business…
- Product Support Manager, Business Development.
- All Parts and Service Managers in the Agriculture Canada division will be responsible for seeking direction and…
- The ITS Department is seeking a Director Technology Support.
- Demonstrated experience managing teams over significant improvement and/or transformation of…
- Assist in the development and drive and maintain a value-adding regime of key performance indicators, business metrics and external benchmarking data that…
- Director, Applications, Infrastructure, Integration and Middleware.
- Client Server, Mobile and Web n-tier Development Frameworks.
- Ability to understand the business processes and commercial concepts to interact with business partners and service providers at a peer level.
- Business Development Manager, Business Solutions.
- Reporting to the Director, Business Development - Business Solutions, the Business Development Manager…
- Development and support of positive long-term client relationships.
- Lead the development and execution of campaigns across all platforms (mass and digital).
- Develops a strong relationship network for recruiting talented team members and implementing development and progression plans to ensure talent retention.
- Participate in new business development activities.
- Participate in the creative role of new business pitches, proposal development, and project initiation.
Calgary and Area Child Advocacy Centre
- Excellent program development, project management and issues management skills.
- Acts as a resource to the CCAC Board of Directors, as required.
- Other members and peers on the leadership team will include the Director of Creative, the Director of Business Development, the Finance Director and the Vice…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
We are an energy and services company. Everything we do is focused on satisfying the changing needs of our customers.