Business Development $98,400 jobs in Oakville, ON
- Position *– Director of Business Development.
- Exela Technologies, Inc. (“Exela”) is a location agnostic, global business process automation ("BPA") leader…
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- Interested in being a key sales team hire at a category-defining software company that’s transforming the legal profession?
- It’s hard, in a good way.
- We’re seeking someone who would thrive in the role of driving Travel Advisor Acquisition in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment.
- 5+ years of technology sales experience with a focus on quota-carrying roles.
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale…
The Walsh Group
- Walsh is currently seeking a Business Development Manager for Toronto, Canada.
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for research, analysis and…
- Your main objective as the Business Development and Strategy Manager will be to manage a team of sales representatives and provide a best-in-class client…
- If this description resonates with you, start your exploratory journey here:
- Lead sales process and close new business opportunities within Fortune 1000 client…
- The Business Development Manager, UC is responsible for driving sales activities by selling Enterprise UC solutions into large enterprise companies within…
- Job Title: Sales Leadership, Business Development.
- Our headcount demand is always changing as we grow; some of the locations listed here may or may have an…
- We call it "Worldpay, from FIS".
- Worldpay's growth is on the backs of every single team member.
- Building relationships with our end-users also entails listening…
- We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our dynamic Project team.
- In this role you will select and qualify targeted prospects and develop your…
- CLEAResult is seeking a Business Development Director to support our East Canada territory.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced, growing…
- Under general direction, responsible for directing, planning, leading the sales and marketing people and processes to achieve sales objectives in Canada defined…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
ZEISS is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been enabling technological progress for 170 years.