Business Development $98,400 jobs in Oakville, ON
- CAFM Business Analyst, Project Coordinators, Project Managers, Conference Centre.
- Make decisions regarding recruiting, compensation, performance management,…
- As a Lead Technical Program Manager, Development Platform you will:
- Be a customer advocate for our North America segments and foster relationships to drive long…
- This role will require strong SimCorp knowledge, understanding of business processes (derivatives a real asset), strong initiative / business analytical skills.
- The Project Manager (Data Science) works hand in hand with Data Scientists and Data Engineers to create analytics enabled solutions to improve business process,…
- Drive team skills development and engagement;
- Communicate the Analytics vision to business partners & senior management.
- Personal Attributes and Cultural Fit:
- Understanding of software development lifecycle.
- Understanding of how technology supports Manulife business strategy.
- Good verbal and written communication;
- Leveraging the global scale of our business.
- CFA Charterholder or equivalent knowledge acquired through business experience.
- Support and provide expert advice to internal business units in business development initiatives and negotiations with bank partners through leveraging broader…
- Reviews documentation, meets with the business, model owner to ensure understanding of the business problem.
- Generate insights in such a way that the businesses…
- Solid Experience with business intelligence and data warehousing development technologies.
- Solid experience with business intelligence and data warehousing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.