Business Development $98,400 jobs in Oakville, ON
Greater Toronto Area, ON
North York, ON
Business Development $98,400 jobs nationwide
$91,506 - $152,510 a year
- University degree in Business, Accounting, Human Resources or Finance or an acceptable combination of equivalent experience.
- Job Posting: Nov 21, 2019.
- 3+ years professional experience in software development.
- You will create simple solutions for complex business and operational problems.
- Effectively conveys our message in both written and verbal business development discussions.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on…
$180,000 - $190,000 a year
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments that provide services to business.
- Hire, train, direct and motivate staff.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in Development in Java/J2EE.
- Experience in conducting requirements elicitation, fit-gap, design, and development phases in large…
- Leaders who support your development.
- Post-secondary education with solid business operations, lending and/or risk management experience.
QUANTUM FIRST AUTOMATION INC.
$127,443 a year
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications.
- Authorize the development of specifications for products or services.
- Oversee the preparation of reports.
- Conceptual understanding of web development and APIs.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Business / Engineering / Design or other technical degree preferred.
- Support sales and technical integration process, work with business development team towards converting clients to API adoption.
- An MBA/MS is a plus.
- Significant experience in a Sales and/or Business Development role within a similar start up and high growth organization.
GL CHEMTEC INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- Business Development: 5 years (Preferred).
- As the Senior Business Development Manager, you will report directly to the to the VP.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Business Development: 4 years (Required).
- Maintain business development and customer relationship for all customers and new prospects.
Wayne Newell Management
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- The company’s focus is on the growth of its development business but a strong hand is still needed to maintain the current construction business / accounting.
- Proactively lead the practice by setting strategy and driving the development of new business in various regions/markets.
- Business Development: 10 years (Preferred).
- Operating with a business-minded spirit and seasoned judgment, the successful incumbent will communicate and inspire…
Puff Digital Inc.
- Develop and execute business development and sales strategy for your assigned region.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Communications or Marketing is an asset.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
With over 300 locations nationwide, there are many employment opportunities with KAG.