Business Development $71,700 jobs in Oakville, ON
- On the development and implementation of integrated client campaigns.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma, preferably in Marketing or Business.
- A selection of development opportunities.
- Support existing suppliers by implementing growth strategies tailored to their needs in order to develop successful…
SpringBoard Data Management Inc.
- By creating Tableau reports based on business requirements with linked content, drilldowns and nested parameters, the Account Manager helps to develop vendor…
Calligo (Canada) Inc.
- Post-Secondary Education in Business, Technology or a related field of study.
- Seasoned in identifying new sales opportunities, and preparing presentations and…
- High level of business acumen, in order to have “business discussions with business people.”.
- Ongoing commitment to professional development and industry…
- 5 – 7 years’ of operations or business development experience in the transportation or business services outsourcing industries with progressive, market-leading…
- You will gain or continue to build on your knowledge of the industry, channels, market opportunities, success factors and relevant sales and marketing…
- Minimum of two years relevant experience in professional sales or business development.
- Proactively maintain contact with hiring managers to understand their…
- Contributing to client strategy development, budgeting communication, penetration, satisfaction, execution and financial growth for new business within their…
- Helping to prepare and present Business Reviews for key accounts.
- This person should possess outstanding experience in a customer-facing role and a passion for…
- Bachelor’s degree in business is preferred.
- Responsible for meeting monthly sales quotas by proactively seeking contracts, preparing job proposals with cost…
- Business development including networking, tradeshows and identifying opportunities within the Ontario market.
- Build and manage key customer relationships.
- Continually communicate with the client to determine web site and marketing needs, feedback, business challenges, successes and opportunities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.