Business Development $71,700 jobs in Oakville, ON
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for the maintenance and growth of existing business and penetration of new businesses.
- Serve as primary contact for active Real Estate and Development Programs.
- Manage procurement and deployment of Technology related hardware and services for Real…
- National Account Manager, Business Development Manager or.
- Grow the Canadian Tire business at Power Tools and Automotive.
- Ability to travel up to 30%.
- Support the development and departmental direction of aggressive business plans with regards to operations.
- Responsible for the management of a large operations…
- Application Roadmaps - support build out of new business solutions & evolution of existing functionalities ensuring they tie into the approved business &…
- Play a lead role in business development; and.
- Participate in other business analysis and/or management consulting engagements as necessary.
- Drive innovation by presenting new packaging concepts and technologies to support Marketing, Product Development and processing ideas.
- Bachelor's degree majoring in Business, Logistics, Finance, Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering.
- The PDC Mopar Supervisor (Day & Afternoon Shift) (6 month…
- Liaise with global internal business, support and development teams •Provide post release assistance to business, development and support groups.
- Test Driven Development using JUnit.
- Conduct tasks related to feasibility studies, time and cost estimates, IT planning, risk technology, applications…
- Develop business development strategies to sell all services offered by the Engineering Services and Talent Acquisition;
- A day in the life of Business Development and Sales Manager at SGS Canada: *.
- Expert knowledge of the business line services.
- Manages the planning and execution of the Non-Traditional Development Strategy throughout Canada in targeted channelsof business (Airports, Universities…
Spencer Xu Financial Services
$82,000 a year
- Business development leadership: 5 years (Required).
- A minimum of 5 years of business development leadership is required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.