Business Development $71,700 jobs in Oakville, ON
- Bringing them into our products and development standards.
- You have been through the end-to-end development lifecycle from requirements gathering to deployment…
- Full-stack development experience is required.
- Preferred: professional services with an understanding of our business model and partnership culture.
- Actively participate in business development activities with infrastructure investors.
- Play a strong supporting role in business development initiatives,…
- Contribute to the effective working of the team and development of team morale.
- Occasionally support one of our other business units in a cross-functional role …
- Connect and engage with both the Key Account and Business Development teams to maximize account based marketing opportunities.
- What you bring to the role:
- Professional Accounting Designation and a degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce or Business Administration.
- The role is based in Toronto, Canada.
- Other relevant certifications (e.g., for Business Continuity Planning, IT Governance, Agile development).
- Provision of advisory services related to Business…
- Solid mix of business and technical capabilities, and proven experience with communicating complex technical and risk management issues to clients C-Suite and…
- Assisting with business and practice development efforts, proposals, marketing material, internal and external presentations, blogging and/or white paper…
- Providing ongoing support and mentoring for the professional development of staff.
- Excellent client service skills with the ability to understand the clients…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.