Business Development $71,700 jobs in Oakville, ON
- Participating in value-added client facing business development opportunities;
- As an Associate/Manager of Business Development, you’ll be learning from a group…
- The Business Analyst will work closely with business representatives and the technology teams to analyze, lead, develop, and deliver services in relation to…
- Guide clients to the right solution from an Enterprise Solution system implementation, a business intelligence system or an emerging business technology – that…
- Minimum undergraduate degree in business or finance.
- Create and manage reports required by the business.
- Understand the businesses current needs and future…
- Exercises sound ethical and business judgment when making decisions.
- Proven track record of successful relationship development and management capabilities with…
- Plan and manage large-scale software development projects and programs to ensure that the project’s business objectives and stakeholder needs and expectations…
- Gain valuable business experience to complement your technical training?
- Effectively summarize the development activities of our clients utilizing written…
- Full-stack development experience is required.
- Professional services with an understanding of our business model and partnership culture.
- Minimum 2 years of progressive software development experience within IT industry and fully versed on software development life cycle.
- How would you like to:
- Business Operations and Continuous Improvement:
- Operations and business process improvement.
- Ability to support the development of content management sites and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.