Business Development $60,000 jobs in West Vancouver, BC
- Strong business mindset and financial acumen.
- Passion for using facts and data, translating analytics and intelligence into effective business decisions in the…
- The individual is responsible for supporting critical business planning, strategy development and key high priority strategic programs that are focused on…
- Business customers expect scalable solutions and services with flexible consumption models which enable business outcomes and deliver exceptional business value…
- Business and financial management experience such as developing project scope estimate, performing cost benefit analysis and ensuring project governance…
- Recognized for your financial acumen including business case development and cost modelling.
- Talented at strategic assessments, including analysis of business…
- Business modelling, forecasting and market assessment.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
- 5+ years of consulting, business strategy, and/or product…
- Portfolio and key business offerings expert that enable a customer's business transformation.
- Consults with the customer to understand the business problem and…
- Agile Iterative Development Models and DevOPs practices.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Engineering or related discipline.
- Focus on business development, leveraging an innovation mindset and strategic analytics experience to engage with sales, operations, build and marketing teams…
- We collaborate across multiple business teams, create business cases, secure implementation funding, create RPA (Robotic Process Automation) infrastructure and…
Be the first to see new Business Development $60,000 jobs in West Vancouver, BC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.