Business Development $60,000 jobs in West Vancouver, BC
- Intermediate level for data analysis-needs assessment, business case development, financial modeling/impact assessments.
- So what exactly does this all mean?
- Identify program and process opportunities, develop recommendations and business cases for solutions, then lead the design, development and implementation of…
- Strong software development experience in the geo spatial domain as business system analyst or developer.
- You are a strategic thinker with balanced business…
- Sound analytical skills and the ability to use those skills to support various business decisions or proposals.
- Mentoring and growing our Guiding Ambassadors.
- Produce business cases includes the financial benefits, which support the business viability of your OSS architecture solution.
- As a Corporate Development Manager you will contribute to the identification of issues and development of work plans by assisting in specific research and…
- Development experience (Shell, Perl, PHP, etc.).
- You will be developing dashboard reporting using analytics tools and collaborating with internal business…
- Business knowledge of one or more business domains (Sales, Marketing, Order Entry, Fulfillment, Assurance, Billing, Finance, Planning and Engineering, Logistics…
- Communicate back the findings and recommendations to business stakeholders in plain business language.
- Proficiency with MS Excel macro development (Visual Basic…
- This role will support the end-to-end service assurance for our business customers.
- You will be responsible for liaising directly with customers with the goal…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.