Business Development jobs in Oakville, ON
You refined by:
Software Engineer (undo)
- RESPONSIBILITIES * Be able to conduct software development activities using C++/C#, Managed C++, MFC, ATL, COM, .
Emergency Services Simulators
- Software development in C++/Java (2D/3D).
- Game development experience a plus.
- Software development: 5 years (Preferred).
- Ensures software standards are met.
- 4-6 years of software development experience (Rails/Laravel/MVC, Angular/Typescript).
- Collaborate with engineering and product leadership to define, prioritize…
- Consult business management on technical solutions.
- 3+ Years of experience in Unity development.
- Experience working with server API driven development.
- Participation in all aspects of the development lifecycle: Ideation, Design, Build, Test and Operate.
- This role is in the Platform and Content Technology (PCT)…
- Document development phases and monitor systems.
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management.
- Provide expertise in cloud/on-prem/hybrid hosting solutions and full stack development.
- 3 to 5 years of demonstrated development experience in SQL, NoSQL, HTML …
- This role will help drive the development of serverless production applications and tools for Onica's customers, including new development and the modernization…
North York, ON
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications.
- Plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems.
- O Webservices and API development.
- At least 1 year of work experience in Software Engineering and development.
- O Startup and e-commerce experience.
- Central location: headquarters located in the heart of downtown Toronto.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.