Business Analyst $100,000 jobs in Cooksville, ON
- The Business Analyst Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining a group of highly skilled business analysts.
- What you will be doing:
- Are YOU our next Senior Business Analyst, Digital Banking?
- Are you a Business Systems Analyst with experience in Digital Banking?
- Brownie points if you have….
- Experience with creating business and executive dashboards.
- Expertise in business intelligence tools, specifically Microsoft Power BI and/or Tableau.
- Work closely with client technical leads, business leads and analysts to understand and document the current state of the data architecture, business and…
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, real estate or a related field is required.
- Prepare, analyze and distribute land acquisitions reports and business plan…
Tier One Analytics (Canada) Inc
- Consult and advise client’s business users (campaign managers and analysts) in Enterprise Marketing Automation solution usage, review campaigns, provide best…
- Create business outcome indicators and quantitative media buying strategies.
- Develop dashboards and reports to track and optimize media campaign performance.
- Senior Security Analyst will have the ability to comprehend applicable compliance (ISO27001, NIST, SOC2, Cloud Alliance) requirements, effectively interpret and…
- Develop business requirements by researching / analyzing and documenting business data requirements.
- Keep abreast of rapid business and technology innovation…
- A broad and deep understanding of information technologies and how to leverage them as solutions to business requirements.
- Leads and directs the work of others;
- 6-8 years of experience in project implementation in a business analyst, project management or implementation role.
- What you will be doing.
- Business Analyst (*Transport industry experience).
- Analyzing and producing analysis summaries at a high level for the Transportation Business Development.
$120,000 a year
- Our client, a global asset management firm, is looking for a Dynamics 365 Business Analyst who is used to working in a large, complex environment.
$50 - $65 an hour
- Analyst should have experience in trade Control Room, or other Internal.
- Good contract in the banking sector in Toronto, 6 months to start.
- The Senior Business Analyst guides product development from conception to launch while collaborating closely with technical leads, delivery managers, business…
$45 - $55 an hour
- The role will be working closely with the Project Manager, Business Delivery Managers and application specialists to assist with the research and design of a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
We're working for a better Ontario, you can too!