Business Analyst $100,000 jobs in Cooksville, ON
TickTrade Systems Inc.
- A leader in fintech SaaS, TickTrade Systems is an end-to-end FX trading and workflow platform.
- Discuss, formulate, design, document and review requirements with…
$50 - $65 an hour
- Good contract in the banking sector in Toronto, 6 months to start.
- Analyst should have experience in trade Control Room, or other Internal.
$60 - $75 an hour
- Contract opportunity in the public sector in downtown Toronto, the QA/BSA will.
- Provide a range of support services, including extensive AODA Accessibility.
- Our Public Sector client in Toronto is looking to hire a Senior Business Analyst for a 16-month contract opportunity.
- Business analysis planning and monitoring;
$60 - $70 an hour
- Our Telco client, Bell Canada is looking to hire experienced technical business analysts to work on long term contracts with strong telecom and IT industry…
- The Business Analyst II (Intermediate B.A.).
- Will work with the various business and technology partners, and when applicable, vendors, throughout the various…
- Our project teams work closely with client subject matter experts, end users and IT teams to deliver everything from proof-of-concept prototypes to bulletproof,…
RS Tec Systems Inc.
- Looking for Business Analysts for long term contract in Toronto.
- 10+ years of experience as business analyst in large organization.
- Cards and Merchant Solutions is the largest dual issuer of Visa and MasterCard products and holds the position of #1 market share in Canada.
$240,000 - $246,000 a year
- Perform gap analysis to review feasibility and viability based on a solid understanding of our applicable business processes, systems and user needs.
Dawn InfoTek Inc.
- Engages business clients to elicit business requirements and understand objectives.
- Produces business analysis related documentation, including (functional and…
$52.46 - $65.57 an hour
- We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst who will be reviewing existing manuals/guides and build PM guides / manuals.
- Gcan work with various stakeholders.
$162,000 - $165,000 a year
- You will analyze small to medium-sized businesses.
- Determine the financial impact of ownership decision-making, corporate structure, business planning and…
$180,000 - $183,000 a year
- Actively participate in the life cycle of enterprise master and reference data issues:- Assist in managing the life cycle of reference and master data issues…
$120,000 a year
- Our client, a global asset management firm, is looking for a Dynamics 365 Business Analyst who is used to working in a large, complex environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Ian Martin specializes in Engineering, Technical, & IT recruitment and contract management to help organizations of all sizes hire better.