Business Analyst $100,000 jobs in Cooksville, ON
- Develop the Business Case methodology – establish a standardized way for leadership to test new business initiatives that are candidate projects or programs…
- Team Management – build, motivate and support a focused team of system & business system analysts.
- Application Roadmaps - support build out of new business…
- Works with end users and business analysts to ensure tight fit between BI environment and business requirements;
- Reviews BI solution needs with business users;
$50 an hour
- We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to teach our Business Analyst course.
- Over 5 years experience as a Business Analyst in the software industry.
- Own and lead discussions in business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement and conversions.
- The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other measures to gain…
- The key responsibility of Business Analysis Manager is to orchestrate RoB (Rhythm of the Business) across the area, securing alignment on budget, forecast and…
- Experience with WebSphere architecture and business objects.
- To monitor and maintain platform stability during all business hours.
- 3-5 years in project management or business analyst.
- Assist in the development and execution of business continuity plan tabletop and disaster recovery…
- Coordinate and conduct post-implementation reviews of projects with Project Managers, Business Analysts, and our business stakeholders.
- 7-10 years’ experience as a Process Analyst / Business Analyst in a complex business environment.
- Educating business users responsible for managing and…
- Preferred – Degree in Business or Commerce;
- As a Senior Contract Performance Analyst, you will:
- 3 to 5 year in a similar role or Finance Analyst type role.
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications.
- Supervise technicians, technologists, programmers, analysts and other engineers.
- Travel expenses paid by employer.
- Previous experience in a management or supervisory capacity leading a team of analysts with a proven ability to form relationships.
- Is the place for you!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
goeasy Ltd. is the leading full service provider of goods and alternative financial services that improves the lives of everyday Canadians.