Business Analyst jobs in Cooksville, ON
You refined by:
Staples Canada (undo)
- 6-8 years working as a business analyst , ideally within the retail industry.
- Work with business stakeholders, primarily HR and Finance partners, to identify…
- Reporting to the Pricing Manager, Lines of Business, this individual will be responsible for supporting sales in the development and growth of Facilities,…
- Staples Business Advantage Canada is headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario with eight distribution centres across Canada.
- Primary contacts for this role.
- Lead the Retail Budget planning cycle annually, working closely with the Finance department to communicate timelines, review forecasts, and build the…
- Ensure delivery of business results by meeting or exceeding all SLAs.
- Manage a team typically consisting of 1-2 Leads & up to 10-12 Analysts.
- The Staples technology team is seeking for a hands-on QA Automation Analyst with proven testing and coding/scripting expertise combined with exceptional…
- Store, Business and Customer Support.
- Staples Canada is committed to the principle of equity in employment.
- This involves balancing out cashiers, cash registers…
- 6-8 years working as a business analyst or technical role within the retail industry.
- Work with business stakeholders to identify solutions which enable their…
- Manage and develop team of marketing analysts to meet the businesses marketing analytics requirements.
- Post secondary degree/diploma with a focus on business…
- Lead a multi-faceted team of Business Analyst, Scrum Masters/ Project Managers and Technical Analysts.
- Staples is becoming one of the most exciting retailers in…
Be the first to see new Business Analyst jobs in Cooksville, ON
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.