Building Manager jobs in Winnipeg, MB
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
- The Building Operations Manager doesn’t believe in ‘MacGyvering’ it.
- To ensure that the building assets are secure, maintained and running smoothly, Building…
Daytona Homes Master Builder
- Research market trends for respective division and communicates findings with the Sales Manager;
- Scheduling from conception to completion and consistently meet…
$14 - $16 an hour
- You are creative in building, arranging and implementing various programs, activities and events for children and youth in a safe and fun environment.
- This position is based in our Winnipeg, 1600 Buffalo Place office, reporting to the Manager, Land Development.
- Only the candidates selected will be contacted.
Cushman & Wakefield | Stevenson
- Keeping the building safe, secure and welcoming.
- Ensuring the building is well maintained visually, mechanically and operationally.
- Oversee all aspects of building and equipment maintenance.
- Liaise with other Department Managers to ensure coordinated effort.
- Completion of the Associate Account Manager training program, or have previous experience as a small business owner, or in similar field.
- As the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for building an effective and efficient branch operation within the Winnipeg and surrounding areas markets.
GroupStrength Benefits Direct
- Deal with building related issues and contact Towers (bldg managers) when required.
- Understanding of facility management processes, including liaising with…
- Previous experience in building and mentoring a successful department.
- Strong relationship building skills with a high degree stamina.
$44,000 a year
- Do you have what it takes to be an Air Traffic Controller?
- Our Air Traffic Controllers*help pilots keep aircraft safely separated from other aircraft and…
- Skilled motivator and collaborator with demonstrated team building skills.
- The General Manager will provide leadership and development of the Nurse Next Door…
- HVAC controls & equipment, fire alarm, fire suppression) across all building types.
- Develops strategies for the local sales team consistent with Building…
- Building, growing and maintaining profitable, long lasting and genuine relationships with CWB clients.
- What you will be responsible for:
Entrepreneurs Start Here
- Entrepreneurs Start Here is the leading student development organization specializing in skills that will separate you from your peers via hands on experience…
SHIPPAM & ASSOCIATES
- The Finance Manager is responsible to:
- Then think about us for this outstanding opportunity.
- Great culture + engaged employees.
- Drive for bottom line results.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Johnson Controls is the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you.