You refined by:
Brad Baker Plumbing, Heating & Electrical jobs
$45 - $50 an hour
- The fleet consists of Light & Heavy Vehicles, Heavy Equipment, Propane Pumps & Trailers, Fully Automated Stationary and Mobile Frac Water Heating Equipment.
$26,000 - $30,000 a year
- Troubleshoot and perform minor repairs on heating, cooling and ventilation systems, Troubleshoot and perform minor repairs on plumbing systems, Troubleshoot and…
Modern Systems Management Ltd
- Modern Systems is currently seeking electrical apprentices to join our team.
- We provide top quality solutions for heating, ventilating and air conditioning …
$65,000 - $85,000 a year
- Provide heating system condition assessments, combustion analysis & recommendations for repairs or system improvements.
True North Automotive Inc.
Fort McMurray, AB
$45 - $53 an hour
- 4-wheel drive, Electrical and electronic system, Diagnostics, Alignment, steering and suspension, Brake system, Fuel and emission system, Ignition and…
$18.98 - $22.58 an hour
- ELECTRICAL PANEL MAKER & TESTER (SKILLED)*.
- Using Company generated wiring schematics, layout specified electrical components and complete panel wiring.
Norkam Quality Heating
$18 - $24 an hour
- Hvac plumbing or electrical office:
- We are a newly opened mechanical company including hvac plumbing electrical refrigeration, we will be opening a store front…
- Red Seal Journeyman Electrical ticket or Indentured 1st – 4th year Apprentice.
- Testing electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity,…
$80,266 - $110,366 a year
- Heating, ventilation and air-conditioned (HVAC);
- Degree in mechanical or electrical engineering;
- Building electrical of 600V and less;
ABLE ELECTRICAL SERVICES LTD
$32.28 an hour
- Connect electrical power to audio and visual communication equipment, signaling devices and heating and cooling systems.
$35.29 an hour
- You will have the overall responsibilities of all electrical equipment, including heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration and lighting systems.
$71,232 a year
- Diagnoses causes of Electrical Distribution and Electrical problems or failures in assigned systems for the purpose of identifying equipment and/or systems to…
- Previous plumbing experience or product knowledge would be preferred, but not required.
- Family-owned Robinson Supply, a division of B.
$25 - $40 an hour
- Must be able to handle plumbing tools and equipment’s (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers, pipe snakes and electrical tools etc) Salary will be determined…
Reids Heritage Properties
$45,000 - $60,000 a year
- Including sustainable practices where applicable to the project – EV chargers, heating and electrical management, green energy opportunities, etc.
- Construction Management, Electrical Contracting and Communication Cabling.
- Install brackets and hangers to support electrical equipment;
- Background in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is necessary.
- Engineered Air is one of North America's largest manufacturers of heating, air conditioning,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.