$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- Knowledge with the several VOIP platforms such as: Avaya, Cisco, etc.
- Our client is a Canadian and Leading company offering integrated communications technology…
- Knowledge of SYSPRO and Avaya.
- Data Entry in Avaya and Syspro.
- Saisie de données dans Avaya et Syspro.
- SYSPRO, AVAYA IPOCC) et tient des dossiers quotidiens,…
- Ensure operational stability of network, security and voice environment at all global locations.
- Closely adheres to the defined Global IT Service Management…
- Equallogics, Avaya IP Office, Pelco IP, camera surveillance systems.
- Located in Elmira, Ontario, Tri-Mach Group Inc. is a full service, multi-trade solution…
Streem Link Communications
- Streem Link is currently looking for qualified Field Technicians with the ability to troubleshoot, perform moves, adds, and changes on various Avaya, Cisco, and…
- Cisco Certification (Routing and Switching), Juniper Certification (JNCIA) and Avaya Red (ACSS) would be considered an asset.
- Experience using software such as Verint/eWFM/IEX and Avaya CMS.
- We’re looking for someone to join our team as a:
- Have you always been a coach?
$12.50 - $18.59 an hour
- You will welcome guests and have in-depth knowledge of the Avaya phone system.
- POSTE DE RÉCEPTIONNISTE À L’ARMÉE DU SALUT.
- What does a Receptionist do?
- Familiarity with some of the software we use: CentOS, Puppet, Git and GitHub, Veeam, MySQL, Okta, Public Cloud Infrastructure, VMware VCenter, Avaya IPOffice,…
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Excel, Avaya phone system, Moxie, and Power Express a plus.
- Travel Experience Counselor II - (2000007N).
- Job Posting: Jan 28, 2020.
Renfrew Victoria Hospital
- As part of our team, supporting our network is in your portfolio – you may administer and configure network switches and routers (knowledge of Avaya & Fortigate…
- Certification in Telecommunications and / or Nortel / Avaya (an asset).
- The CGI - GTO Voice Services team is looking to recruit a dynamic and motivated…
$40,000 - $45,000 a year
- Knowledge of Syspro and Avaya is an asset.
- Group Insurance & Group RRSP plan.
- Respond to calls and emails daily.
- Recognize customer needs and act accordingly.
- Knowledge of Avaya phone systems;
- The IT Service Desk Analyst will provide first level support to our Toronto office.
- What we can expect from you:
- Experience in managing phone system technologies: Avaya IP Office, Panasonic PBX, PRI/SIP, virtual PBX.
- Senior Network Analyst – Palo Alto.
$60,000 a year
- Avaya telephony solutions knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge of phone monitoring applications (WFM/WFO, CMS and Avaya Oceana Preferred).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.