$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- Knowledge with the several VOIP platforms such as: Avaya, Cisco, etc.
- Our client is a Canadian and Leading company offering integrated communications technology…
$60,000 a year
- Avaya telephony solutions knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge of phone monitoring applications (WFM/WFO, CMS and Avaya Oceana Preferred).
The National Ballet of Canada
- Reporting to the Manager, Technology, the successful candidate will assist in the operation and maintenance of computing and telecommunication facilities,…
- Experience with Ignite, One Eighty, Microsoft office and Avaya is an asset.
- BMW Toronto is currently hiring a Full- time Appointment Coordinator.
- + Understanding of Voice Over IP is important, specifically Avaya Phone Systems.
- Primary Role of This Position.
- + 3–5 years of equivalent work experience.
- Main purpose of the job: *Provide technical and functional support in the areas of daily break-fix deskside support, administrative documentation, server/…
- Network Telecom is an established telephone equipment company providing products & service for many of Southwestern Ontario’s greatest small to medium sized…
- Cisco Certification (Routing and Switching), Juniper Certification (JNCIA) and Avaya Red (ACSS) would be considered an asset.
Think Logistics Inc.
- Avaya IP Office Telephony experience.
- As a growing organization this role offers long term growth potential and the opportunity to help shape our technical…
- Experience using software such as Verint/eWFM/IEX and Avaya CMS.
- We’re looking for someone to join our team as a:
- Have you always been a coach?
$12.50 - $18.59 an hour
- L’Armée du Salut est actuellement à la recherche d’un(d’une) réceptionniste bilingue, à temps plein, pour son quartier général divisionnaire situé au centre…
Renfrew Victoria Hospital
- As part of our team, supporting our network is in your portfolio – you may administer and configure network switches and routers (knowledge of Avaya & Fortigate…
$40,000 - $45,000 a year
- Knowledge of Syspro and Avaya is an asset.
- Group Insurance & Group RRSP plan.
- Respond to calls and emails daily.
- Recognize customer needs and act accordingly.
- Knowledge of Avaya phone systems;
- The IT Service Desk Analyst will provide first level support to our Toronto office.
- What we can expect from you:
- Experience in managing phone system technologies: Avaya IP Office, Panasonic PBX, PRI/SIP, virtual PBX.
- Senior Network Analyst – Palo Alto.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.