You refined by:
- Knowledge of other Telecommunications Systems, specifically Avaya IP Office, Avaya Aura, Video Conferencing and Networking would be an asset, with a focus on…
- Knowledge of Avaya phone systems;
- The IT Service Desk Analyst will provide first level support to our Toronto office.
- What we can expect from you:
Yonge-Steeles Ford Lincoln Sales Limited
- Effectively answer a high volume of calls and handling multi-line Avaya switch board.
- You are the front face of the organization, greeting visitors, and…
$50,000 a year
- This position assists staff with technical support of desktop computers, applications, and related technology.
- Virtual desktop troubleshooting for remote staff.
York University (Keele campus), ON
$69,234 a year
- Preference will be given to those with knowledge of: Avaya telephone system, Call Centre Tools (CC Modeler) Virtual Agent (e.g. Intellirepsonse) and Qmatic line…
Think Logistics Inc.
- Avaya IP Office Telephony experience.
- As a growing organization this role offers long term growth potential and the opportunity to help shape our technical…
- Knowledge of PBX (Switch Vox and Avaya).
- Nexans is listed on Euronext Paris, compartment A.
- Country : Canada - Location : Markham, ON.
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- Escalate any outstanding items to the Avaya , Escalation Engineer or BT Technical Support Group.
- Utilizing the BrantTel and Avaya knowledge base to identify and…
- Certification in Cisco, Juniper, Avaya considered assets.
- The Network Administrator is responsible for planning, developing, installation, configuration and…
- From OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers), such as Lenovo, Avaya, Microsoft, and sell to Resellers.
- Intern – Sales, Product Management, Business Development …
- Network Telecom is an established telephone company providing products & services for many of Southwestern Ontario’s greatest small to medium sized businesses,…
Keyser Mason Ball LLP
$35,000 - $45,000 a year
- You will manage the Avaya phone system in conjunction with the outsourced phone system company.
- Our rapid growth has created the need for an on site IT…
The National Ballet of Canada
- Reporting to the Manager, Technology, the successful candidate will assist in the operation and maintenance of computing and telecommunication facilities,…
$40,000 - $45,000 a year
- Knowledge of Syspro and Avaya is an asset.
- Group Insurance & Group RRSP plan.
- Respond to calls and emails daily.
- Recognize customer needs and act accordingly.
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- Knowledge with the several VOIP platforms such as: Avaya, Cisco, etc.
- Our client is a Canadian and Leading company offering integrated communications technology…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.