You refined by:
Richmond, BC (undo)
- Reconcile lost/missing units and file for reimbursements.
- We are currently looking for a hardworking and dynamic eCommerce Specialist to join our in-house team…
- BCAA's Richmond Service Location is hiring a Regular Full-Time Service Advisor.
- As one of BCAA’s Member-facing team members, the Service Advisor is an insurance…
$100,000 - $250,000 a year
- Previous experience in domestic automotive brand is also an asset.
- Proven track record as an automotive sales person or sales manager.
- Applewood Mitsubishi is currently looking for an energetic, results-oriented team player with exceptional communication and organizational skills to join our…
- Must have a Class 5 Drivers License and clean Driver’s Abstract.
- Richmond Honda is currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic team player to fill the Parts…
$17 an hour
- ADESA Canada is the largest wholesale vehicle auction and automotive remarketing services company in Canada.
- We offer: Full company paid benefits (valued at up…
- Many opportunities for internal growth.
- Washing and vacuuming vehicles after service repair.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the drive through and lot.
- Toyota currently has an exciting opportunity for an automotive enthusiast to support our Western Parts Distribution Centre.
- Position parts in assigned location.
$14.60 an hour
- With over 10,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $24 billion.
H TECH MOTOR INC
- Automotive Repair: 1 year (Preferred).
- H Tech Motor Inc is looking a helper permanent full time position (Monday to Friday 9:30am to 6pm).
- Auto West BMW is looking for an enthusiastic full-time Automotive Workshop Assistant* to join our team.
- Cleaning of work shop and equipment.
Richmond Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ltd.
- We are currently looking for an energetic, results-oriented team player with exceptional communication and organizational skills to join our Richmond office.
- We are seeking experienced professional and sophisticated sales consultants that are looking to develop a portfolio of clients.
Prevost, Volvo Group
- Automotive Parts: 1 year (Preferred).
- 3-5 years customer service experience within the automotive or transportation industries.
- Daytime job, Monday to Friday.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.