Assembly jobs in Pickering, ON
- Communicating to unionized workers, production, Maintenance supervisor, management, Customer Service, carriers, Accounts Payable & Receivable, and…
- We are currently accepting resumes for the Case Packer position described below.
- FT Continental Case Packers (4 positions).
- Must be able to work on all shifts.
Groupe Del Vasto
$17 an hour
- Ability to manipulate and lift parts that are 50 pounds or over.
- Previous experience as a manager of a small team or work group required.
APO Products Ltd
$14.50 - $14.75 an hour
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- Warehouse worker: 1 year (Preferred).
- Full Time, Monday to Friday, 6:00am to 3:00pm, 42.5 Hours per week*.
- 1 year to less than 2 years.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Reporting to the Fabrication Supervisor, the MIG Welder is responsible for fabricating metal components such as guards, parts and any…
- To operate multiple pieces of equipment on an assembly line in an efficient and safe manner with minimal support.
- Prepares bulk prior to using on line.
- Fill production assembly line forms as required at the end of daily shifts.
- Able to lift between 10-15 lbs.
- Fill, pack and apply labels on in-process cosmetic…
- Lifting up to 25 lbs (individually or with the buddy system).
- Working in a manufacturing/ dry food blending and packaging /production environment in typical…
FRIPES EXPORT LTD.
$14 an hour
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs).
- No degree, certificate or diploma.
- Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products.
- Perform other labouring and elemental activities.
Private Herb and Health Food packer
$16 - $18 an hour
- Heavy lifting is required (20 to 50 pounds).
- A small herb & health food company looking for associates for straight forward routine food handling work:
- Previous warehouse experience is an asset.
- Unload cardboard and return product from route trucks into inventory.
- Work in an ergonomically correct manner.
- Ensure that GMP’S are maintained on all production assembly lines at all times.
- All filling and packaging requirements are met for the product by doing the…
$15.38 an hour
- May operate warehouse equipment such as baler, compactor, and pump truck;
- Proven ability to do physical labour in a warehouse environment.
- This role requires efficient and accurate attention to product quality during all assembly activities, following all safety protocols and workplace policies.
- We are seeking 2 Order Assembly Stockers (Afternoons) and 2 Order Assembly Pickers (Afternoons) to join our Sinnott location.
- Warehouse experience is an asset.
- LEON’S IS CURRENTLY HIRING FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATES*.
- Leon’s is currently looking for self-motivated warehouse associates who are…
TOTAL Transportation Solutions
- Currently taking applications for a new warehouse lead member.
- Follow instruction from warehouse manager and complete work assignment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.