Area Manager $70,000 jobs
$65,000 - $85,000 a year
- Manages routine area lab testing.
- Supervises area technical service team.
- As the Area Technical Manager, you will be responsible for determining appropriate and…
$60 - $85 an hour
- Perform consulting work in area of expertise.
- EMA is looking for an Enterprise Work Management Solution Program Manager to lead a Maximo implementation team.
- Interviews, trains and develops store managers.
- Liaise with department managers to ensure smooth and most efficient operations flow.
- Reviews production and quality metrics and identifies area for improvements.
- Work with the Plant Manager to oversee the daily activities of the production area.
- Providing regular competitive and market information to their manager.
- University degree in any of the following areas (sciences, business, medicine, pharmacy).
SLC Canada Inc
$6,000 - $11,000 a month
- Staff in various areas of responsibility.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems.
- Oversee the preparation of reports.
- Travel expenses paid by employer.
- Partners with GREF Program managers to support programs such as reception, mail/post services, space management, MAC services and parking.
- This role is responsible for leading, managing, coordinating and implementing the customer scope of work within a designated area, to provide exceptional…
$100,067 - $159,848 a year
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in a supervisory/managerial capacity in areas such as energy and water conservation, energy efficiency, re-commissioning…
$37.13 - $46.09 an hour
- Overview: To provide procurement expertise and management to support the Public Health Ontario Laboratory and Public Health Science and Corporate Services…
Golden Iron Tattoo Studio
$69,000 - $75,000 a year
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years.
- 3 years to less than 5 years.
- Collaborate with Paramount Commerce and subsidiaries compliance team members globally to proactively identify areas for improving compliance programs including…
- Provide aggregate process reporting and metrics to executive audiences for process performance, trends, and areas of required focus in support of improving…
$150,000 - $170,000 a year
- Supervise staff in various areas of responsibility.
- Provide advice, guidance, and direction to subordinate executives and managers toward their professional…
AST Trust Company (Canada)
- Participate in budget planning and ensure that the area operates within budget.
- Provide leadership, technical advice and support to staff; maintain good morale…
ViewFin Canada - Toronto, ON
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- Communicating with department managers to delegate project responsibilities and efficiently leverage all available resources.
- Team building and social events.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.