Area Manager jobs
You refined by:
Customer Service Representative (undo)
Les industries fil métallique Major ltée
- Support other areas of customer service, as required.
- Interact on a daily basis with internal (territory manager, purchasing, production, etc.) and external…
$40,000 - $45,000 a year
- Performs other tasks in his/her area of expertise and be willing to teach by example.
- Communicate on a regular basis to the sales team and designated managers…
$16 - $19 an hour
- We specialize in the following areas:
- Booking service calls based on priority, such as property managers and individual owners of condo's.
$40,000 - $45,000 a year
- Experiences areas and years: 3 years in a similar position.
- Resolving back order issues with Account Manager, as well as purchasing.
- Identifies and communicates suggestions for improvements in all areas of business.
- Stocks and maintains front-end racks/shelves and merchandise areas as…
- Work effectively as a team with your Area Manager and Co-Workers.
- Ensure work area is maintained to Impark’s standards.
- Location: Lot 402 - 15 York Street.
Tielman North America Ltd.
- Support the Sales Managers in their work, supporting business opportunities and handling daily matters.
- Ideally, this candidate is driven, self-motivated,…
- Physio Plus Orthopaedic & Sports Injury Clinic has been proudly serving the Orangeville area since 1996.
- Providing administrative support under the direction…
- The successful candidate will be reporting to the Manager of Customer Service as well as collaborate with their peers, and/or other departments as required.
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK AT OTHER BRANCHES IN THE AREA.
- Delivers exceptional service to BMO customers and prospects.
- Completes standardized tasks under supervision.
- Customer Service Representative - Calgary Area (Casual).
- Ability to travel to surrounding areas including within Calgary, Airdrie, Chestermere.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Property Manager.
- Proactively seek opportunities to create memorable customer interactions, assist customers by…
$16 - $20 an hour
- Assist the senior specialist, assistant manager and manager in other reasonably assigned duties and responsibilities.
- YOU'LL BE A GREAT FIT IF YOU CAN...*.
- Reports to the Manager, Planning and Logistics.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Manager, Planning and Logistics.
- Profit sharing program in place.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.